My Blog List

Friday 31 May 2013

Tag Swap, A Card and Some 'Candy' :)


Good evening everyone!  Hope your week has gone well and that the lovely sunny weather keeps up for the weekend.  It's been a busy couple of weeks so not much time for blogging. We have been working on the caravan which has been used as a 'paint store' for about 5 years, it's now looking beautiful, all cleaned out, new carpet fitted and almost ready for a few days away, fingers crossed that the good weather and time off work coincide :)

I wanted to share with you the beautiful tag that was sent to me by my friend and fellow blogger Debbie.  Debbie asked if I was interested in doing a 'Tag Swap' with her using the new Prima Doll stamps and I was delighted to receive this wonderful creation below, it now decorates my craft room wall, I just love it!  I just wanted to say a public thank you to Debbie for all the encouraging comments and the interest she shows in my blog.  'Thank You Debbie'


The card below is using an image from Saturated Canary that I purchased online, she is an adorable character and I just loved colouring her with my copics



Last but not least I saw this pretty little jar the other day and thought how 'sweet' it would look on my craft desk filled with little treats....Well you can guess...not many left now :)




Thanks for popping by and taking a look at my Blog.  Until the next time...

Take Care
Dawn xxx

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous tag you were sent.
    I love your card, too.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful card Dawn and the tag you were sent was lovely! Beautiful image xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn.
    Sorry not seen your post 'till now, don't know why I missed that.
    Oh thank you for the lovely shout out, you are sweet. I really enjoyed doing the Tag Swap with you, I will know pop your gorgeous Tag onto my blog...I am very busy at the mo, got a few Commissions and a week working at a kids workshop, so very busy.

    I am in the shop on Sunday 7th if you are in.
    Love Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oi Luckydawn!!!

    Me tornei sua seguidora. Amo esses carimbos dessa boneca da Prima.

    Beijos

    ReplyDelete