My Blog List

Wednesday 22 February 2012

Sew busy


I made this card the other day using a Crafty Creations stamp set.  I stamped and then inked the receipt using Tea Dye Distress ink and then stamped and cut out the sewing machine.  I added a ribbon which I have inked and stamped with a ruler stamp and added a little charm.  The cotton is wrapped around the stamped cardboard reel.  I used a piece of dark brown card as a background and stuck some Kanban Velacetate which has gold sewing machines on it.  I finished off with three wooden buttons.  Loved making this card SEW much :-) 

3 comments:

  1. Great Blog and love this card , love those cute machine charms :) Keep up the good work.. Kaz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kaz :) really appreciate the feedback x

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card! Love your creations!
    Nancy xx :D

    ReplyDelete