My Blog List

Thursday 23 February 2012

Is it Spring yet?


Good morning everyone!  Well what a mild day it is today, if only Mr. Sunshine would appear it would be positively Spring like.  This card was made using a free pre-stamped image that I received in a craft magazine, sorry can't remember which one.  I have coloured it using my Copic pens and added glitter to the little bees wings.  This is also the first time I have used my new craft tool....The Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Bubble Punch.  I chose some flowers from the background paper and punched them out using the Bubble Punch, really love the effect and the fact that I can make my own embellishments to match my project :) I added some glitter brads to the paper flowers and a birthday sentiment.


I am entering this card into The Stamp Man - Colours of Spring Challenge 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn

    Great cards and a fab new blog. I'm Jenny from Crafts Beautiful Forum. I'm originally from Hull in East Yorkshire. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind comment Jenny, hope to keep up with this Blogging as really enjoying it so far...a lot to learn though :) x

      Delete
  2. Another fabulous card Dawn ! he's a cheeky chappy !
    Hugs
    susan x

    ReplyDelete