My Blog List

Monday 12 March 2012

A Bit of Citrus



Good morning, I have a couple of days off work now and am looking forward to some craft time and getting on to of my Housework....Guess which will come first?  :)  I made this card using a free digistamp that I got in a craft magazine.  I have coloured with my copics and cut out using my scalloped Spellbinders nestie.  I added some Stickles glitter around the edge of the larger oval and used a pretty background paper that I have had for ages.  The border at the bottom was made using a Memory Box Die which I 'Love'.  I used some green diamantes to embellish the border and added some bright flower-shaped buttons to the corners of the paper.  Well off to start my next project, have a great day everyone! xxx 

3 comments:

  1. Its beautiful Dawn ! Why not consider entering into some of the blog challenges ?
    tell me if you need some help,or look at my blog to see the challenges l have entered and use you link to them to get more info ...just a thought !
    Hugs
    Susan x Hope you are now feeling a little better, enjoy these days off. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty card. I love the colours and the paper is lovely.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Dawn!! It's so sweet, welldone! The colours are lovely. Enjoy your couple of days off :)
    Colette xx

    ReplyDelete