My Blog List

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Pretty Fairy Card


Good morning everyone...could be afternoon by the time I upload this post :)  Had a lovely day crafting yesterday and even managed to fly round with the Hoover and do the food shop too! (only wish every day could be so productive!)  The card I have made here is using a Lili of The Valley image.  I have coloured her again with Copics and added some Diamond Sparkles glitter to her wings.  I used some new papers that are from Wild Rose Studio - Annabelle's Meadow.  I cut out a rosette using my Memory Box Die and added a glitter brad to the centre....well maybe not quite to the centre!  I used my new Epiphany Crafts shape studio embellishment maker to make Bubble Caps to match the papers.  I have added a small piece of lace and cut out the layers of the image and paper with Spellbinders nesties.  Really loved making this card, hope you like her too!  Have a great day x

I am entering this creation into Lili of The Valley - National Craft Month Challenge, Pink or Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment