My Blog List

Thursday 8 March 2012

JUST FOR YOU



Well feeling slightly under the weather today, but hopefully once the antibiotics kick in I should improve.  I have eventually finished my card which I started days ago!  I have used a cute image which I bought from Mo Manning digital stamps, I have coloured her with my copics and then cut out with my nesties.  I have inked the edges with two colours of Distress inks, Shabby Shutters and Bundled Sage.  I have then cut a strip of pink card using a tonic punch and added diamantes to the centre of the flowers.  I have used a pretty background paper which came free with a craft magazine and added some pastel Woodware miniature button brads which I think are soooo cute :)  I finished off with a layered paper flower.  Could possibly become a Mother's day card :)

I am entering this creation into Joanna Sheen Challenge - Spring is in the air 

6 comments:

  1. Morning Dawn,
    Just been having a catch up on your latest creations..beautiful work Dawn ! Gorgeous stamps too !
    Hope you are feeling better now ? take things a bit easy over the weekend..
    later today l will have a little something for you on my blog..pop over to collect it..
    Hugs
    susan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan and thanks so much for the Blog award (Big Grin!) not sure how the awards work just yet but will try and work it out :) Feeling slightly better today thanks, had a change of antibiotics and they seem to be doing the trick, have work tomorrow, don't usually work on Sundays but was asked to do it as a favour for another lady. Thanks again for the award x

      Delete
  2. I hope you are feeling better. Your card is wonderful. I love the cute image and the diamantes look great in the flower centres.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, you've not been well Dawn, hope you feel much better soon. Your card is beautiful, really soft pretty colours, like you said, perfect for Mother's Day.
    Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card Dawn - found you from the Joanna sheen challenge - lovely to be picked out - good for you - decided to follow! Rachel x

    ReplyDelete