My Blog List

Thursday, 8 March 2012

JUST FOR YOU



Well feeling slightly under the weather today, but hopefully once the antibiotics kick in I should improve.  I have eventually finished my card which I started days ago!  I have used a cute image which I bought from Mo Manning digital stamps, I have coloured her with my copics and then cut out with my nesties.  I have inked the edges with two colours of Distress inks, Shabby Shutters and Bundled Sage.  I have then cut a strip of pink card using a tonic punch and added diamantes to the centre of the flowers.  I have used a pretty background paper which came free with a craft magazine and added some pastel Woodware miniature button brads which I think are soooo cute :)  I finished off with a layered paper flower.  Could possibly become a Mother's day card :)

I am entering this creation into Joanna Sheen Challenge - Spring is in the air