My Blog List

Thursday 22 March 2012

Make and Take cards Saturday 24th March 2012



The cards I am showing today are the two cards I have designed for the Make and Take day on Saturday at Samuel Taylors, Embsay.  They are simple designs but use a few different techniques.  I have stamped both images, the top one is a Hero Art's stamp and the bottom is an IndigoBlu stamp.  I have used Distress inks on both cards, on the first one, I have left the Nestie in place and inked over the die so it leaves the edge white.  The second one i have inked the edge after I have removed the Nestie.  I have layered them onto some coloured card and added some gems and pearls.  

5 comments:

  1. great cards - I'm sure the make and takes will go really well! Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic cards. I love the stamp on the second one.
    To answer your question on my blog - the AiFactory stamp is a digi one.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Rachel and Nikki, will have to check AiFactory out, not heard of those before.
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Evening Dawn,
    So behind on my blog this week....
    Fabulous cards Dawn ! love the design of these...
    Congratulations on your win , well done !
    Hope all well with you and yours..
    Hugs
    susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Dawn.
    Glad to now be a follower and looking forward to seeing your lovely work.
    Both your cards are lovely, have a good day demoing them.
    I have this indigo blu heart stamp and the new poppy one that is the same but with poppies, arn't they gorgeous?
    "Speak" again soon. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete