My Blog List

Tuesday 13 March 2012

One For The Boys


Well here I am doing two posts in a day! :)  I have made this card for my  friend's son's birthday, it was actually last week but not had the chance to get to see him yet but that will change this evening as we are going to see him after his music group.  I always feel like I am cheating when I use a ready made topper but sometimes it just has to be done.  This is from a Kanban sheet, I have decoupaged the layers and mounted it onto some brown gingham card, added card candi and a sentiment.

I am entering this creation into - Polka Doodles Let's Hear it for The Boys Challenge

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Dawn, what a great guy!!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that a lot. It's just so blokey :) Well done Dawn. You have some lovely cards in here xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn, love the cards. The lad one is really cool. Men and boys are so hard to design for. I have The Versatile Blogger award for you if you want to pop in to my blog :)

    Hugs x
    Colette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card, love everything about it. Thanks for joining us over at Polkadoodles - Good luck.

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Claire, Annie, Colette and Claire :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles, love NJ X

    ReplyDelete