My Blog List

Friday 13 April 2012

A couple of Quick Cards

Good morning, just finished off a couple of quick cards that I started while away on my hols, I took some kits that I could use just in case I got some spare time or some rainy weather, I got neither really :)  We were so busy walking and spending time with family and there was no rain to talk of, but I did manage a little time to craft.  Here they are:


For this card I have used a Hunkydory kit that came free with their magazine, I loved the pink take on the Union Jack.  I used a background paper that also came with the kit and added some paper roses to tie in with the theme.

I am entering this card into Totally Papercrafts Challenge - Things with Wings


This Thank You card was made using some free Nitwit papers and toppers.  I have cut out flowers from some remaining background paper, added diamantes and faux stitching and added some Glossy Accents to the rabbits nose to complete the card.

Well off for a pampering session at the hairdressers shortly, wishing you a wonderful Friday 13th :)
Dawn xxx

3 comments:

  1. Oh no forgot it was Friday 13th!! That could be a problem now I know!! LOL
    Two lovely cards, glad your weather was nice for you, I think in Cumbria we are quite lucky with the weather, when others have rain, I often think we are just on the edge of it. Don't like to say it,but, we do NEED rain every now and then....but as my friend says "It can rain as much as It likes when I am in bed"!!
    Take care. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Dawn ! I especially love the union jack one , those papers are gorgeous !
    l had a look at the pics of your holiday and it looked amazing ! So pleased you had a good time !
    Hugs
    susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, thanks Susan, I love those papers too, as I say they came free with my Hunkydory magazine, they are excellent quality for free goodies! Yes the holiday was fabulous, we thoroughly enjoyed every minute, it was just what we both needed.
    Love
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete