My Blog List

Friday, 13 April 2012

A couple of Quick Cards

Good morning, just finished off a couple of quick cards that I started while away on my hols, I took some kits that I could use just in case I got some spare time or some rainy weather, I got neither really :)  We were so busy walking and spending time with family and there was no rain to talk of, but I did manage a little time to craft.  Here they are:


For this card I have used a Hunkydory kit that came free with their magazine, I loved the pink take on the Union Jack.  I used a background paper that also came with the kit and added some paper roses to tie in with the theme.

I am entering this card into Totally Papercrafts Challenge - Things with Wings


This Thank You card was made using some free Nitwit papers and toppers.  I have cut out flowers from some remaining background paper, added diamantes and faux stitching and added some Glossy Accents to the rabbits nose to complete the card.

Well off for a pampering session at the hairdressers shortly, wishing you a wonderful Friday 13th :)
Dawn xxx