My Blog List

Monday 16 April 2012

Spring Clean

I have been really busy today...Spring cleaning my craft room :)  The rest of the house can wait for another day!  I have dusted and polished every shelf and surface, vacuumed every nook and cranny and it's now ready for me to mess it up when I craft again :)  


The card I am showing today was made yesterday.  I have used a digi image from Wee Stamps and coloured with my copics, I have cut out the image with a scalloped nestie and a larger nestie using pink polkadot card.  I have used some background paper from my stash and then punched a butterfly border using my Martha Stewart butterfly edge punch.  I have added some small butterflies as embellishments and a 'Happy Birthday' greeting.

I am entering this card into Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - Digis Only 

6 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card Dawn ! what a lovely, cute image.I love all the butterflies..
    Hugs
    susan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan, the butterflies are punched using a geared tonic punch which I think is brilliant as it will go through really thick card. I have used some flocked embossed white card for the butterflies.
      Love
      Dawn xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Dawn
    What a sweet card, and I love this "Wee" image, she is sitting pretty.
    The border of butterflies is delightful.
    Hope I find you well.
    Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Debbie, all fine here, thanks for asking, hope you are well too?
      Dawn xx

      Delete
  3. A beautiful card. I love the butterfly border and the image is wonderful. Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete