My Blog List

Monday, 16 April 2012

Spring Clean

I have been really busy today...Spring cleaning my craft room :)  The rest of the house can wait for another day!  I have dusted and polished every shelf and surface, vacuumed every nook and cranny and it's now ready for me to mess it up when I craft again :)  


The card I am showing today was made yesterday.  I have used a digi image from Wee Stamps and coloured with my copics, I have cut out the image with a scalloped nestie and a larger nestie using pink polkadot card.  I have used some background paper from my stash and then punched a butterfly border using my Martha Stewart butterfly edge punch.  I have added some small butterflies as embellishments and a 'Happy Birthday' greeting.

I am entering this card into Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - Digis Only