My Blog List

Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Anyone For Tea?



Good afternoon everyone!  Not posted for a little while so am hoping to make up for that in the next few days :)  It's been glorious weather hasn't it!  Not quite as warm today but the sun has eventually made an appearance and it's becoming a lovely afternoon.  The card I am showing today is another of  Mo Manning's fabulous images, I just love her work!  I have coloured her with my copics and forced myself to go out of my comfort zone and use red!  I am not a lover of red but fancied making something a little patriotic and I couldn't do that without using red :)  I have added a touch of glitter to the paper doily and embellished with roses from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I have used paper and card from my crafting stash and some red, clear and blue gems to complete the card.  The sentiment has been done on my PC using Safmat and put onto a punched out tag shape. Well talking of tea..I think I am need of a brew myself now but as I don't drink tea it will have to be a coffee :)  Hope you are all well and just a little thank you to those of you that take the time to leave comments and words of encouragement, it really means a lot to me.  Thank you until next time.
Dawn xxx