My Blog List

Wednesday 23 May 2012

Especially For You


Good evening, a bit of a 'late in the day' post from me today, I did plan on doing this earlier but friends arrived so have been chatting and catching up which has been lovely.  It's been a glorious day here in the Yorkshire Dales, I have enjoyed some time out in the garden and a little crafting inside when it got a little too hot for me :)  I have made this card using a Mo Manning image I downloaded the other day.  I have coloured her with my copics and then cut out with a nestie shape.  The sentiment is a stamp and matching die so you can cut out around the shape of the stamp perfectly.  I have added a rosette with button and a metal embellishment made with the Epiphany Studio punch.  I have embossed the background card with a Cuttlebug embossing folder and inked the edges of all the papers and card with Distress Ink, Peacock Feathers, one of the new Tim Holtz Spring limited edition colours.

Well off to catch up with the Tour of Italy cycling event now on tv with Kevin.  Sleep well everyone.

Love
Dawn x

2 comments:

  1. Hiya Dawn
    Thanks for the lovely comment before!
    Lovely card and I love Mo Manning so is a winner with me. Nice inked edges too.
    I have not got the new Tim inks, may look for them at Sam Taylors when I come through....Not long now!
    Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn - this is a lovely image and your colouring is fab - thanks so much for all your words of encouragement! You're very Kind! Have a fab day! Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete