My Blog List

Monday 14 May 2012

Neapolitan Ice-Cream :)



Good morning everyone!  Another Monday has come around, don't know where the weeks go :)  At the moment I am typing the sun is shining (Hurray!) but don't think it's forecast to last :( The card I am showing today is another of my tag cards.  I have done the background of the tag using Distress Stains again, I have used Vintage Photo, Antique Linen and Victorian Velvet.  I have stamped using a Kanban stamp, not sure what it's called but it is a butterfly and script background, I then used the smaller butterflies that come with the stamp set and stamped them onto the paper I have chosen to use (Prima - Nature Garden Collection, Midsummer's Eve).  I have embossed and sanded some Core'dinations card and inked the edges using Tea Dye Distress ink.  The card blank is a ribbed Kraft card, I love this card, I love the colour and texture.  The sentiment is a Kaisercraft stamp from a set of sentiments.  I have added some pretty pearls to the butterflies to finish it off.  I couldn't help thinking that the colours I have chosen for the tag background look like Neapolitan Ice-cream, Mmmm, may have to get some next time I go shopping :)
Hope you all have a good day whatever the day brings for you, take care till next time.
Dawn xxx

3 comments:

  1. This is stunning Dawn - I love all the layers and everything - beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely "Tag" card from you Dawn. I adore using Tim's inks do you.
    Hope I find you well.
    Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful card Dawn ! Lovely colours and the tag and embossing is fab !
    Hugs
    susan x

    ReplyDelete