My Blog List

Wednesday 11 July 2012

Sew Crafty

Well here's canvas number 3 :)  I loved creating this one.  I have used acrylics for the background and some torn and inked paper from papermania 'Bookprint' pad.  I used Tim Holtz sewing room die.  I added some decorative scissors tied with seam binding which I have stamped with Kanban ruler stamp and some little wooden buttons (think they are creative expression, but not sure)  I added some lace to the bottom of the body form and some pretty pearls to finish it off.  I used the ruler stamp along each side of the canvas.

Number 4 canvas planned but not started yet....watch this space :)
Love
Dawn xx




3 comments:

  1. Hiya Dawn.
    Wow this is Stunning. I absolutly love the Tim Sewing Room die it is one of my favorites.
    I love how you have used the papers too and the scissors. Cannot wait to see number 4!
    Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just fabulous Dawn - love it to bits - it reminds me of a couple of projects I've done on card/mirror but joined together on canvas and made much better - you are brilliant - well done you! xx

    ReplyDelete