My Blog List

Monday 6 August 2012

I'm Back! :)

Well I am now on the road to recovery following my operation, it's been a strange few weeks with lots of pain, tears and discomfort along with the lovely things like all the beautiful flowers and thoughtful cards I have received and the many visits I have had from friends and family. I still have a fair way to go before I am back to full 'fitness' but at least I have found the energy to craft :)

The two cards I am showing today have been made using my new Moreheads cd, I have made them both using the shaped cards section which is one of the main reasons I bought the cd :)  They are both simple cards which is about all I feel up to at present.  I have also used the Epiphany shape studio to make the little embellishments and added glitter and gems to them both.

Thanks for looking and taking the time to leave comments, it's really appreciated.

Dawn xxx






3 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn.
    So pleased you "Op" is over now, it's a long recovery and you MUST be very careful, but when you are back to normal you will be so much better. Several of my friends have had this op and said after the horrid bit is over with you feel fantastic, so here's hoping!
    Your two cards are delightful, I saw the Moreheads cd it looked lovely.
    Thanks for taking the time to comment on my card. Take care. DebbieX

    ReplyDelete
  2. supercute cards Dawn - sorry to hear you've had to have an operation - hope you really are on the mend and back to full health soon! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you feeling a bit better,just take it day by day... glad you have managed to craft, well done ! These are gorgeous Dawn , l saw the cd on CCtv with Sara, and l thought it looked really lovely.
    hugs
    susan x

    ReplyDelete