My Blog List

Sunday 19 August 2012

The Last of my wooden tags.....for now :)



This is the final of my wooden tags (only because I don't have any more blank ones!)  I have used an Octopede image that I have stamped and coloured in with my copics, then cut out.  I have again used Gesso to prime the wooden tag and the used acrylic paints in orange, pink and green and blended them together.  I then stamped some cogs and a 'bug' which  were from a stamp set by Sam Poole, called Steampunk Dreams the sentiment was also from the same set.  I added some circles using the eraser on the end of a pencil in white and silver inks and to finish off I added some mini cogs from Tim Holtz.  I have all three tags stood next to each other and I must admit I am chuffed to bits with them, just need Kevin to put some hooks on the back and then they can decorate my craft room.
Hope you are all well and enjoying your Sunday morning.  I am hoping to finish my next project today, it has already been started but I don't want to rush it :)  Thanks for taking the time to visit my Blog and leaving your comments I am always thrilled to read them :)
Love and Hugs
Dawn xxx

5 comments:

  1. Another lovely piece of your tag artwork Dawn ! well done ! Hope Kevin puts those hooks on for you,they will be a great feature in your craft room.
    Wishing you a lovely crafty sunday and look forward to seeing the next project !
    Hugs
    susan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thanks Susan, hope you have a great day too!
      Love
      Dawn x

      Delete
  2. Hi Dawn.
    Thank you for the comments and the E Mail, I feel better today thank you, so hopefully I can get back to normal, hope you are ok too.
    Love this latest Tag, good idea putting a hook on the back, they will look stunning in your craft room.
    I love the image, I have some Stampotique images and although they are a bit scarey they are good.
    Speak again soon. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab work Dawn - love that sentiment - its fab! Hope you are well! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fantastic tag. I love the sentiment.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete