My Blog List

Friday, 17 August 2012

Create You Own Story!

I am having so much fun with these wooden tag shapes :)  I made this yesterday using the Ruby Rainbow stamp from Dylusions another purchase from Art from the Heart.  I primed the wooden tag with Gesso and once dry, I applied acrylic paint colours in pale green and yellow.  I stamped and cut out 'Ruby', coloured her with copic pens and added some tiny brad buttons (think they are Woodware). I added some glossy accents to the welly boots.  I stamped the sentiment which came from the Lindsay Mason Creative Thoughts set and cut out the words individually and stuck them onto the background.  I used a Kaisercraft stamp, Bubble Wrap with Brilliance White inkpad to make a faint design on the background and then used an eraser on the top of a pencil to stamp again with a silver ink pad.  Hope you like the completed tag :)