My Blog List

Monday 12 November 2012

Gift bags and card








I have spent some time today decorating these little paper gift bags (an idea I have 'borrowed' from my friend Katy).  I have used a Sizzix die by Tim Holtz called Reindeer Flight.  I cut out the reindeer in chipboard and then again in paper 'Aspen Frost' then stuck them onto each other.  I then inked around the edges with Distress ink (Tea Dye) and punched some little tags that I can write on later when I have bought the gifts to put in them :)  The little card has been done in the same way. 

Thanks for popping by...Hugs until next time
Dawn x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn! Hope you are well. These are just stunning, I love the subtle colours. The reindeer are beautiful.

    Colette xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn - these are really beautiful - such a fabulous die - will have to look out for that one! Hope you are well. Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete