My Blog List

Thursday 1 November 2012

My First Christmas Card...and an explanation



Well my intention was to be well organised with my Christmas cards this year, but unless I get a move on this will be the only one I have to send out :)  I have used a digital image from Pink Gem designs, coloured him with my Copic pens and added some glossy accents to his nose and glitter to the baubles.  I used some snowflake background paper (sorry not sure where I got this from) and added a Memory Box die cut border which I am totally in love with.  I used some glitter gems and a sentiment.

I am apologising for my absence lately and hope you will forgive my lack of comments on Blogs that I follow.  I have been very poorly lately spending 11 days in hospital  suffering from high temperatures and several infections which have completely drained me.  I seem to be on the road to recovery but still unsure what has caused this illness, even the doctors (of which I saw many!) have been baffled as to what has caused me to be so poorly.  I have to go back to the hospital in November to get some blood test results that were taken last week to make sure that I am fully recovered and no serious damage has been done.  I am feeling loads better this week and am taking it that I am over it all now so fingers crossed that the blood tests are all ok.


5 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn
    Wondered where you were. Knew you were not well as Katie told me when I came through a few weeks ago for the Workshop with Michelle and Janet. Oh it was a fab day, really enjoyed it.
    So very sorry you are not well, wonder what is wrong, hate it when I am ill. I am recovering from a chest infection, never had one b4 and don;t want one again thatnks!! It's been awful.
    hope you get better soon, and sorry I missed you again when I popped in, but will be back soon so see you then.
    Great card, BUT I don't like to tell you it's NOVEMBER!!! Oh oh...
    Ha Ha
    Take care Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn,
    Thinking of you and sending hugs !
    Gorgeous card Dawn !
    Hugs
    susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn - I was wondering why you'd been so quiet - terrible to hear that you've been suffering - I hope when you get the results they think that everything is back to normal! You take care hun and don't worry about us in blogland - we all soldier on!! Big crafty hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card Dawn. So glad to see you back. Fingers crossed that your test results will give you the all clear. Take care and I hope to see you soon :)

    Colette xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry to hear you have been unwell. I do hope the test results come back fine.
    I love your card. The image is so cute.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete