My Blog List

Tuesday 23 April 2013

Giant Tags



Good afternoon all, hope you are all well, it's cold and windy here in North Yorkshire, a good excuse to craft...not that I need excuses, it's just a way of life :)

I have made these giant tags using my Julie Nutting stamps, I just LOVE them!  I have had so much fun choosing papers and dressing the figures, it has brought back memories of the paper dress-up dolls I had as a child.  I can't wait to do the next one....watch this space! :)




Hope you enjoy the rest of your day and thanks for popping by.
Hugs
Dawn x

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow Dawn these Tags are stunning.
    I am so jealous as my Prima Girl Stamps I ordered have not come yet!! Ooooo can't wait now i have seen your Tags.
    Did you get any of the Prima Tags too, I ordered them, they are the perfect size for these large girls. Love love them.
    Show you mine when they come. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie (blush) I got these from Art From the Heart a while back but only just had chance to play with them, I am so happy with them, I didn't get the one that I wanted although I want them all now :) I am waiting for an email to tell me when they are back in stock. No I didn't get the Prima tags, I have only just seen those today, they will probably get ordered later this evening ;) Can't wait to see what you do with yours. The tags I have used were Ranger Craft Tags #10

      Delete
  2. stunning tags Dawn - really fabulous paper piecing - beautiful papers - they look wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete