My Blog List

Monday, 22 April 2013

A Few More Art Journal Pages


Good afternoon everyone.  Thanks for all the well wishes for Maisie, she is improving each day, the news from the vet yesterday was that the lump that was removed was cancerous but she is confident that everything has been removed, we had an appointment with the vet to discuss what how she is doing and the vet is really pleased wit her recovery and has said she can resume a normal 'doggy' life, so we took her for an evening walk in the local woods, you would never have guessed she had just had major surgery, she was like a puppy :)

Well today I am showing some more of my Art Journal pages.  I am enjoying being creative and getting my thoughts down at the same time :)







Thanks for popping along to my blog and many thanks for all the lovely comments you leave.
Hugs
Dawn x