My Blog List

Sunday, 20 October 2013

Owl Always Love You


Good morning!  Hope you are all well and enjoying the weekend.  I have decided to have a crafty day today and have started by tidying my craft room and I now have a lovely clear desk to 'messy' up which won't take long I am sure :)

The card I am showing today was made for Kevin, just as a little 'I Love you card'.  I used a digital image from Mo Manning (Here), it was available for a short time as a $1 donation to 'Project Cure' but is now at full price.  I coloured the image with my Copic pens and then added some glitter on the frosty branch.  I cut out with a circle die and mounted it onto the black die cut scallop circle.  I used some Echo Park 'Times and Seasons' paper from my stash as a background and used a flourish die and an owl charm to embellish the card.  I finished off with a sentiment I printed out on my pc and added some faux stitches with a white gel pen.  




Well, off to do some crafting now and make a mess of my craft room in the process!  Thanks for popping by.

Hugs
Dawn x