My Blog List

Thursday 8 May 2014

Happy Bird-day to You!


Hello and thanks for calling by, I am starting this post with only a few minutes to spare before I set out for my Pilates class, so please bare with me if I leave mid post :)  It's been a busy day today, again my only day off this week, will be glad to get back to having my Wednesdays and Thursdays off although the money comes in handy for all my crafting 'needs' :)  

I have made a card and tag to match again that I would like to show you today...... OK I am back now from Pilates, I bet you never even missed me :)....I have used a digi stamp from Digistamp Boutique, I have coloured the little birds with my copics and then added Glossy Accents to the balloon.  I die cut some balloon shapes, coloured those and also added Glossy Accents.  I attached some fine thread to each balloon and then tied them all together with a trio of ribbons. I die cut the shapes and then embossed the sides of the card blank. 



Here is the tag to match



Thank you so much for taking the time to pop by and to those of you who leave comments, thank you so much.

I would like to enter today's makes into the following challenges:

Ribbon, Lace and Twine, Oh My! - Craft Hoarders Anonymous
Things With Wings - Imagination-Crafts 


Until next time...Happy Crafting
Dawn x

10 comments:

  1. This is just adorable! Wonderful coloring and such clever use of your dies. I really like the embossed bit on the right hand side of the card. And of course, the ribbon! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge #7: Ribbon, Lace and Twine, Oh MY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn.
    Just a quick message before I get off to bed, like you I have had a busy day too.
    What a great image, seen this on someone else's blog a couple of weeks ago and loved it.
    The Glossy Accents really shows up, it's fab.
    Great colouring and great embossing. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun tag! I love the embossing and those little birds are just too cute. thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun. The images are absolutely adorable. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. super card and tag Dawn - wonderful make! hope you're having fun - I left my deets with Embsay but not heard anything so I guess they're not bothered lol! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet and fun! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is super cute!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice tag, love your coloring and the balloons. Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so cute! I love the tag, especially! Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hiya Dawn - just popping back to say thanks for joining us at imagination Crafts - oh and I still haven't heard from Embsay! Lol! hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete