My Blog List

Wednesday, 30 April 2014

Card and Tag to Match

Well it's got to Wednesday evening again, I don't know where the days go!  There's so much crafting to do and not enough hours left at the end of a day :)  I have a day off work tomorrow and day of crafting planned, all other jobs will have to wait.

Today I have a matching tag and card that I have made using a digi stamp from DigiStamp Boutique I have coloured the image with Copic pens and then die cut the circle on the card and rounded the corners on the tag.  I added a scalloped circle in pink on the card.  The clouds and grasses have been embossed using a couple of border folders that I got free with a magazine.  I have used white ribbon along with pink and white gingham ribbon on both the tag and card.  The tag has been cut using a Tim Holtz tag die.  The sentiments are from Tim Holtz - Visual Artistry (tag) and Crafter's Companion Rachelle Anne Miller (card)





Ok, it's off to watch a little TV before bed and then wake refreshed and ready to craft in the morning, wishing you all a good night and sweet dreams.

Thanks for popping by.

I'd like to enter these creations into the following challenges:
Anything Goes - Brown Sugar Challenge
Anything Goes - Creative Moments

Dawn x