My Blog List

Wednesday 30 April 2014

Card and Tag to Match

Well it's got to Wednesday evening again, I don't know where the days go!  There's so much crafting to do and not enough hours left at the end of a day :)  I have a day off work tomorrow and day of crafting planned, all other jobs will have to wait.

Today I have a matching tag and card that I have made using a digi stamp from DigiStamp Boutique I have coloured the image with Copic pens and then die cut the circle on the card and rounded the corners on the tag.  I added a scalloped circle in pink on the card.  The clouds and grasses have been embossed using a couple of border folders that I got free with a magazine.  I have used white ribbon along with pink and white gingham ribbon on both the tag and card.  The tag has been cut using a Tim Holtz tag die.  The sentiments are from Tim Holtz - Visual Artistry (tag) and Crafter's Companion Rachelle Anne Miller (card)





Ok, it's off to watch a little TV before bed and then wake refreshed and ready to craft in the morning, wishing you all a good night and sweet dreams.

Thanks for popping by.

I'd like to enter these creations into the following challenges:
Anything Goes - Brown Sugar Challenge
Anything Goes - Creative Moments

Dawn x




8 comments:

  1. Hey Dawn, Wow what a gorgeous Tag/Card combo. The cloud embossing is so lovely and did I see this image on the ST Blog today?
    I spoke to Katy earlier and said I liked t
    he new Giraffe image, so cute.
    Hope you have a good day crafting tomorrow. I have a funeral first thing but I too will be busy in my craft room in the afternoon.
    Look forward to seeing what you make.
    Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie and thanks for the kind comments, the card on ST blog is a Crafter's Companion stamp, the elephant I have used is a Digi stamp. I was in work yesterday and Katy told me you had been in touch :) Sorry to hear you will be attending a funeral, thinking of you. Enjoy your afternoon crafting.
      Dawn x

      Delete
  2. Hi Dawn - such a great tag and card combo - wonderful embossing and such a cute image. I saw the advert today for tutors at the embsay mills store - I think I might apply but don't have any formal qualifications - except in teaching - lol!!! What do you think? Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rachel, thanks for your kind words, I am loving the effect of embossing folders atm. Please get in touch with ST Embsay if you are interested in the tutor position, the more choice of classes the better :) Ask for Katy or Trish, don't think formal qualifications are important, you will have lots of experience that you can call on...Go for it! :)
      Dawn x

      Delete
  3. thanks for getting back to me Dawn - its Tricia I have to speak to! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How very cute, great image and colouring. Thanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just to cute love the embossing and the sentiment! Thanks for playing with us at Creative Moments.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! Great use of the embossing borders (I usually find them too narrow, but they work great with this design!) Lovely elephant :) Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments - good luck x

    ReplyDelete