My Blog List

Sunday 26 October 2014

Rockin' Robin!

Good evening folks!  Hope you have all had a great weekend and enjoyed the extra hour in bed this morning :)  We have had a busy day catching up with the dreaded housework and then Kevin had a cyclocross race at Ilkley this afternoon so I went to support him, it was nice to be in the fresh air even though the wind was wild :)  

I have another Christmas card to show today this has been made using a cute little new stamp set from Clearly Besotted called Rockin Robin.  I have stamped one of the Robins from the set with Memento Rich Cocoa and coloured his red breast with a Copic pen.   I cut him out with the matching die and then popped him onto a die-cut pierced circle from Spellbinders.  I then cut a piece of 6x6 Doodlebug Santa Express paper with the larger pierced circle and added the music notes, sentiment and some Doodlebug glitter sprinkles to complete the card.




Hopefully I can keep up the momentum with my Christmas cards and I'll soon have them all done :)  Thank you for dropping by and enjoy your evening.

Dawn x

3 comments:

  1. brilliant card Dawn - really fabulous. Love the CAS layout - thanks for your kind words Dawn - I really appreciate it. Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your card with the faux stitching, very very cute:-)

    ReplyDelete