My Blog List

Monday 24 November 2014

Balancing Act

Good afternoon, just a quick post from me today.   I have a busy week ahead so making the most of my day off today and doing a bit of catching up with my blog.  I have just completed another Christmas card, I have been making four or five of each design so I am getting on well with my cards for this year :)  I am off to the post office shortly to stock up with stamps so that I can get them in the post once they are written, I am always last minute with my cards but this year is going to be different! (fingers crossed!) 

The card I am showing today is made using a Stampendous House Mouse stamp, I stamped and coloured the image with Copic pens and then added some glossy accents to the baubles.  I made an embossed snowflake background and added some Cosmic shimmer Glitter Jewels  for a bit of sparkle.  The sentiment is from Kaisercraft 'Christmas Quotes'  The shape that the image is stamped on has been cut with a Die-namics die from the Blueprints 13 set.



Well better get a move on and get myself to the Post Office, it's also an excuse for Maisie to have another walk today :)
Hope your week goes well and thanks for calling by.

Dawn x

1 comment:

  1. awww Dawn - this is fabulous - such a cute image and the wow background is fabulous - love it! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete