My Blog List

Sunday 28 December 2014

Penguin snapshot

A very belated "Happy Christmas" from me :)  Hope you have all had a wonderful time and enjoyed time with family and friends.  Well it's a week since we picked up Amy from Manchester airport, it's so lovely to have her home for Christmas, it felt strange without her last year :( We had a fantastic Christmas lunch at my mum and dads and although I had to go back to work yesterday, I am still feeling in a 'holiday' mood, hoping to do some crafting and a bit more blogging :)

Just thought I would show you a Christmas card I made using a stamp set from Mama elephant, Polar Pals.  I stamped and coloured them with Copic pens and die cut them with the   co-ordinating dies.  I also used a Memory box die for the snow and trees and a Mama Elephant die set, 'Polaroid Fun' for the photo frame and bunting.



Thanks for dropping by and hope you enjoy the rest of the festive season.

Dawn x

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always Dawn x How exciting to have Amy home at last xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janet, yes it's lovely to have her home, not sure how long she will stay though, she definitely has the travel bug :) x

      Delete