My Blog List

Sunday 8 March 2015

I love you...Valentine

Hi folks and thanks for dropping by, we have had a few lovely warm and sunny days here in North Yorkshire, but my day off and the weather has changed :(  it's been drizzling with rain all morning and not a sign of the sun, fortunately the sunshine over the last couple of days has brought the Daffodils out :)  

I thought I would share with you the Valentine card that I made for Kevin (yes I know it was a while ago but just haven't had the time to blog lately) The card has been made using a stamp set from Mama Elephant called 'Purrfect Pair' I have also used the co-ordinating dies to cut out the images.  I just love to have the dies that match, just make the job so much easier.   I have use Copics to colour and added glossy accents to the little die-cut hearts.  The backing paper behind the cut out circle is from Doodlebug.





Well sorry it's just a quick blog today, we are off to my friends this afternoon as it's her son's birthday, so watch out for the card I have made for him soon :)

Thanks again for dropping by.

Dawn x

1 comment:

  1. what a gorgeous make Dawn - so crisp and clean - I love it! Hope you get that sunshine back - we got it back this afternoon! Big hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete