My Blog List

Thursday 19 March 2015

Grandad's Card

Good morning everyone hope I find you well today?  It's a day off for me today, I have been up since 7 and now have my second load of washing on the go.  I spent a lot of the day doing housework yesterday so everywhere is nice and clean and tidy ready for me to craft away :)  

Today's card is one I made for Kevin's dads birthday.  They love to go away in their caravan once the better weather arrives and they have a blue car :)  The set I have used is a set from Lawn Fawn called 'Happy Trails'  I also used a Memorybox landscape die to make the hills and trees and the sun comes from another Lawn Fawn die set called 'Spring Showers'  As always, I have used my Copic pens to colour the image.



Thank you for calling by and have a wonderful day.

Dawn x

2 comments:

  1. wonderful embossing Dawn and a beautiful scene you have created - love it to bits! Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful textures papers and what a fun card design Dawn.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete