My Blog List

Thursday 7 May 2015

A Little Birthday Snack....

Good evening folks, thanks for dropping by.  I am showing the birthday card that I made for my brother a couple of months ago, it was only when I was going through my photos on my camera that I realised I hadn't blogged this card :)  

The stamp is a Penny Black image 'A little bird..'  I stamped the image and then as always, coloured with my Copics.  I used some Webster's Pages paper with feather images on and cut them out using a Joy Crafts feather die.  I cut out the layer using a stitched rectangle, it could be the Lawn Fawn one, not sure now and then mounted it onto a white card blank.  I thought this was just perfect for my brother as he had an adopted Budgie which he was always moaning about :) 





Well it's a short and sweet post this evening as I have made myself a list of things I want to accomplish today and I still have a few things to complete and it's now 8 pm!  Thanks again for taking the time to drop by, it means so much.

Hugs
Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment