My Blog List

Thursday 30 April 2015

Flying High! and another craft addiction!

Good afternoon and sorry for such a long time with no posts, I do try to post as soon as I have something to show but time doesn't always allow.  I have been busy with my newest addiction......Project Life! :)  I have started with a small album, 6 x 8 and quickly realised, like with any other craft that there is always something you need to purchase :)  I sent off for some inserts and was convinced that I would have enough of a selection to make a start but unfortunately the inserts were not the correct layout for the pages I had chosen to do!  So I am now waiting delivery of the next set of inserts I ordered to arrive, in the mean time I have been onto the Becky Higgins website and purchased some 4x6 and 3x4 digital download kits, so I have been busy printing them out and rounding off corners for when my pockets arrive.  I have completed my first ever page and I am quite please :)  so here it is... 


Project Life - Documenting Kevin's handy work



Onto my card...

I made this card using a stamp from Stamping Bella 'Bentley is Blown Away'.  I stamped the image onto some PI smooth cardstock and coloured her skin and the balloons with my Copics, I then paper pieced the dress from a paper pad I have had forever!  Wild Rose Studio Annabelle's Meadow.  The cloud is a die from Lawn Fawn, Spring Showers and the stamped sentiment is from an old Woodware stamp set, not sure what it's called but it has an aeroplane and a hotair balloon on it.  I used a die from Die-namics to cut out the stitched layer, Blueprints 13.  I just used my pale blue copic to scribble a background sky and decided against any other embellishments.  Hope you like it :)


Well that's all I have time for today, thanks for taking the time to drop by and until next time....Happy Crafting :)

Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment