My Blog List

Monday 30 April 2012

Hello There!



Good morning, hope you are all well, it's been a very wet cold weekend here in North Yorkshire but at least the sun is shining today :)  I made this card on Thursday using a Mo Manning digi stamp.  I have coloured it with my Prismacolor Pencils and then layered onto some mint green card.  I glittered a small doily and mounted it onto some pretty striped paper and more mint green card.  I have added a sentiment which I printed out onto Safmat and again, layered onto mint green card.  I have used paper roses from Wild Orchid Crafts and some sparkling gems.  looking forward to using the other baby fairies that came with the download. Well off to take Maisie for her morning walk and then perhaps some more crafting ;) x

I would like to enter this card into Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes
I would also like to enter this into The Poodles Parlour Challenge - Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. Morning Dawn.
    Thank goodness weather is a bit better for us at the mo, wasn't the rain awful!

    Oh how I adore Mo Manning images (if you look on my blog you will see i always use them and have won on her challenge blog a few times)
    This little fairy and the one where she is blowing into the wind are just gorgeous.
    Lovely card Dawn.
    Should be calling into you in June, on our way to Yorkshire. Let you know.
    Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie, I have fallen in love with Mo Manning images too. Look forward to seeing you in June :)

      Dawn xx

      Delete
  2. fabulous Dawn - glad you've got the sunshine - we've got ours too! Yeh!!!!! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Dawn ! She's a little cutey, love how you have coloured her ..Lovely LO too !
    Hugs
    susan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Susan, I am loving my new pencils, it's just so relaxing colouring with them.

      Love
      Dawn x

      Delete
  4. Ilove the flowers on this...they are beautiful, and what a clever thing to do with the doily. You have given me some ideas.

    Love and hugs

    Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete