My Blog List

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Chick, chick, chick, chick chicken...


...Lay a little egg for me :)




I have made this card specifically for a challenge which I don't normally do but was inspired by the Little Claire's Blog challenge this time.  It's called 'Doing The Rounds' and has to include circles or spots.  I have chosen to use the Little Claire Chicken stamp too as I think she is just sooo cute :)  I have used a circle kraft card blank and then cut out layers with my circle nesties.  I've added paper roses from Wild Orchid Crafts and three little pearls.  

11 comments:

  1. Another lovely card from you Dawn.Love the chicken image and the Kraft type card base. Great. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Dawn - love that stamp too xx Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel, it is a cute stamps isn't it :)
      Dawn xx

      Delete
  3. Aww Dawn! That is one cool card. I love chickens - planning to get some Rhode Island Reds next year, I've even named them already! Babs, Hattie, Bren (the Hen) and Dolly. I was going to get them this year, but with all the renovations etc. I thought maybe I should wait.
    Brilliant card, love the colours, well done!

    Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Colette, love the names of your chickens :) We have chickens at the bottom of our garden although they belong to our neighbour, Kevin is always having to put them under his arm and take them back as they get through the fencing, I am always taking them leftovers to feed them, they are quite cute birds really aren't they :)

      Dawn xx

      Delete
  4. very pretty card Dawn ! what a cute image too..Love the circle design !
    Hugs
    susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is just so cute Dawn...I love anything with animals or birds and that chicken just looks so cuddly on it's cushion. I love how you have used the die cut circles....in fact it is just a lovely card.

    Love and hugs

    Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous round card...

    Thanks for playing along at Little Claires & good luck!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dawn, this is just so gorgeous, I love your design and the roses are so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Little Claire's.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete