My Blog List

Friday 27 April 2012

Katy Alice Crafts


Today I want to share with you some of my niece's work.  Katy Alice held her first craft stall last night at a local school and I was so proud of her.  The work she has produced is of exceptional quality and although she was very nervous about the event, she had no reason to worry, the comments were all positive and complimentary.  Katy has taken on some commission work and hopes to build up her little venture, if you would like to see more of her fabulous work you can find her here 

These are the pieces that I purchased, they are just beautiful and I will treasure them.
Well done Katy and I wish you every success x







4 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn,
    Wow ! they are beautiful ! she is very talented and l wish her well in her new venture. The designs and workmanship is amazing !
    hugs
    susan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan, I will pass on your comments to her.
      Hugs
      Dawn xx

      Delete
  2. Wow Dawn, your niece is one talented young lady. I'm sure with such beautiful workmanship she'll do very well in her new venture. Colette x

    ReplyDelete