My Blog List

Monday 3 September 2012

For You...



Good afternoon everyone!  Well it's been a lovely day here in North Yorkshire, the sun has been shining and I have enjoyed some time crafting :)  Had a good walk round the market with Maisie my doggy and once I have posted this I am going to indulge in a Cadbury's Caramel ice-cream :) Mmmmm, yummy!

The stamp I have used here is Ketto's Dolly, by Stampingbella.  I have stamped her and coloured her with my Copics, then cut her out with my nesties.  I have used some of my favourite 'ever' 12x12 papers, it's the Bonjour collection from Kaisercraft, I just love the colours sooo much.  The background paper has been embossed using a cuttlebug border folder as I thought the paper, although very pretty, looked a little plain.  I am happy with the  embossed border, it stands out nicely with the 'bling' in the centre of the flowers :)  I have used some lace that I had in my ribbon and lace box and added some Hobbyhouse flowers and leaves that I got from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The ticket is a Lili of the Valley stamp that I have stamped and cut out and then coloured with my Copics.  

Well thanks for popping by and hope you enjoy the rest of your day.
Love and Hugs
Dawn xxx

3 comments:

  1. Hiya Dawn.
    Lovely card by you today.
    The papers are lovely and so is the image.
    Wasn't it nice today, I mangaed to get some washing dry for a change.
    My Son started work in BAE today, he was so excited, but is a bit tired now!
    Take care and speak soon.
    Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn - such a fab image and I love the colours you have used! Brilliant! Big Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn - what a beautiful card. It's so sweet. Hope you had a good first day back demo-ing @ Embsay. At least you can sit down, so you're not on your feet all day. Take care. Colette xx

    ReplyDelete