My Blog List

Monday 24 September 2012

Halloween Tags



I don't usually make anything for Halloween and not really sure what I am going to do with these but I just couldn't resist the little spider and web in this set so thought I should do something with them :)  I have inked three luggage tags with Distress ink and then stamped a feint script background.  I then simply stamped the images with black ink and added some black and brown ribbon to two and then stamped the little spider onto some cream ribbon with black brilliance ink and used it on the tag without a spider on.  Well not done much crafting lately except for my demos and a make and take at work really will have to get my self into action and get creative again....perhaps this rainy cold weather will do the trick!

6 comments:

  1. Oh Dawn these are fantastic.
    Like you I don't do Halloween either, but I am a member of one DT so it will come up and I will have to do it!
    Please can you tell me what stamps you have used, especially the row of people with the umberella, love it.
    Hope you are feeling ok.
    Oh did I tell you I am coming to ST on Saturday 6th October for a workshop, hope you will be htere.
    Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Hi Debbie,
      Thanks for the kind comment, the stamps I have used are all from the same set, you can find it here: http://www.theglitterpot.co.uk/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=32094
      I am feeling well thanks, will look forward to seeing you on Sat 6th October :) It's a fabulous workshop, wish I could do it, but I have to work :(
      Hugs
      Dawn x

      Delete
  2. Fantastic tags. I love the script background.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabby tags Dawn - love those stamps - very useful! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tags Dawn. we don't do Halloween either but I really want to do a party now I have all these ideas -and stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for your kind words :)
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete