My Blog List

Tuesday 25 September 2012

You're One of a Kind


What a wet and rainy day it has been today....just perfect for crafting :)




I have had so much fun making this card :)   I have used some papers from  Kaisercraft 'The Lake House' paper pad and a Pure Innocence- Paper doll stamp. The Die-namics paper dolls die was just perfect for this image.  I have used a Memory box die to make the flowers and added some pearls to embellish.  The sentiment has been stamped onto a die-cut strip that was part of the paper pad.


4 comments:

  1. Very nice card Dawn. Love the image and the border little cut out people is so cute.
    DebbieX

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card Dawn - really love the image! Great colours too and those flowers are so pretty! Hugs rachel xx p.s. are you going to the Harrogate show on the 6th? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning card. So beautiful design. I have chance to work for the Print VIP cards company and this card inspire me so more. I appreciate this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats such a sweet card Dawn ! She's a little cutie and l love those papers and the flowers really add that finishing touch !
    Hope you and all the family are well ?
    Hugs
    susan x

    ReplyDelete