My Blog List

Sunday, 9 December 2012

A Simple Card



Happy Sunday to you all!  Just thought I would show a little card I made following my colouring workshop last week.  We practiced colouring black hair which I found quite difficult but hopefully this Gorjuss girl image looks ok with her black hair :)  I stamped the Gorjuss image using Memento black ink and then coloured her with my Copic pens.  I cut the image out using a Spellbinders label die and then used some papers from my stash and some Kraft card to layer everything.  I have done some faux stitching around the papers using a white gel pen.  I found three little lemon buttons and a paper rose in yellow to add as embellishments.  I haven't added a sentiment yet, will leave that until a later date when I decide who the card will go to and for what occasion. 

Thanks for popping by.
Dawn x