My Blog List

Sunday 9 December 2012

A Simple Card



Happy Sunday to you all!  Just thought I would show a little card I made following my colouring workshop last week.  We practiced colouring black hair which I found quite difficult but hopefully this Gorjuss girl image looks ok with her black hair :)  I stamped the Gorjuss image using Memento black ink and then coloured her with my Copic pens.  I cut the image out using a Spellbinders label die and then used some papers from my stash and some Kraft card to layer everything.  I have done some faux stitching around the papers using a white gel pen.  I found three little lemon buttons and a paper rose in yellow to add as embellishments.  I haven't added a sentiment yet, will leave that until a later date when I decide who the card will go to and for what occasion. 

Thanks for popping by.
Dawn x

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card Dawn. I think you've coloured her hair in beautifully. Really like the colours too. Will be coming up to Embsay next Sat, will you be there?

    Hugs,

    Colette xxx

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hi Colette and thanks for the lovely comment. Yes I will be there on Saturday, not sure what department just yet but fingers crossed it will be the papercraft as there are a few on holiday this week. I am working every day this week apart from Thursday which makes a change from my normal two day week :) Look forward to seeing you.
    Hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Dawn - the hair looks fabulous - really its brilliant - I really must get on a colouring class - I colour okay - but it could be so much better - like yours!!! Gorgeous card xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your kind words Rachel, there are loads of good videos on You Tube for colouring, they are worth watching.
      Hugs
      Dawn x

      Delete
  4. A wonderful card. I love the colouring on her hair.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete