My Blog List

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Tinsel in a tangle - doggy version





Good afternoon, well what a shock, two posts in as many days :)  I finished the card that I made yesterday with the cat stamp and I decided to check out Mo Manning's new designs and there was this cute little doggy, I just couldn't resist his pretty little face so here he is on my doggy version of the card.

Thanks for popping by and for taking the time to leave a comment, they are appreciated.  Until next time....
Dawn x

2 comments:

  1. Hiya Dawn.
    Another lovely card with that fab sentiment.
    Ah what a sweet Dog from Mo, don't you just love her images.
    Thank you for the lovely comments you leave for me, take care. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  2. brilliant - do so love that sentiment xx

    ReplyDelete