My Blog List

Sunday 30 December 2012

I Love Colouring



Good evening, hope you have all had a good Christmas and enjoyed some relaxing time with friends and family.  I haven't had much time to craft lately but have made this little card to practice my Copic colouring.  The image is a Saturated Canary image I downloaded, I loved the colouring pens in her apron :)  I have then cut her out with a Spellbinder shape and mounted onto a lacy die-cut.  I have added flowers and some tiny pink gems for embellishment. Wishing you all the best for a happy and healthy 2013
Dawn x

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous card Dawn - hope you are well and that christmas was good for you. Wishing you a fabulous 2013 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rachel and all the best to you and yours for 2013 x

      Delete