My Blog List

Monday 3 December 2012

Don't get your TINSEL in a Tangle!



Hope you are all well this December Monday  :)  It's been a busy few days here and I am looking forward to a more relaxing week this week.  I have started as I mean to go on by spending the day doing some crafting and even managed to squeeze in a little Housework too!  

I made this card using two Stampendous stamps that I bought when I attended the wonderful workshop at Inspirations, Preston.  I had the pleasure of joining Melanie Heaton at a Copic colouring workshop and had an amazing day colouring in :)  I have Melanie to thank for making me go back and buy the sentiment as I was only going to buy the cat, so glad I got them both now.  I have stamped and coloured the image with Copic pens, then die cut out using my spellbinders.  I added glitter to the Christmas hat and some glossy accents to the kitten's nose.  I die cut a border and added some punched holly leaves and red berries. I have inked the edges of the paper and die cuts with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo. 

I had to have this little kitten stamp even though I told myself  'no more Christmas stamps!' as it just reminds me of my cat Gypsy


Gypsy cuddled up to Molly, one of our other cats...So cute :)

4 comments:

  1. I love the sentiment Dawn - so glad you were talked into it! Brilliant stuff! Great card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Dawn.
    Sounds like you had a great time with Mel colouring, and two great stamps to come home with.
    Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thanks Debbie, I had a wonderful time and lots more goodies than just the two stamps ;)
      Dawn x

      Delete
  3. Love the card card Dawn. The vintage colours work well.The sentiment made me giggle, very true when it comes to cats. We had a lovely black cat called Gypsy, sadly she passed away just over three years ago, still miss her like crazy. We now have Bazoo, who we love just as much :)

    Take care,

    Colette xxx

    ReplyDelete