My Blog List

Wednesday 2 January 2013

Huge Hugs for 2013



Happy New Year!  I am starting my new year with a bright cheerful card that I made yesterday using a cute little girl stamp that was sent to me from a friend for Christmas.  I have coloured her using my copics and then chosen some papers from a free paper pack I got with a magazine.  I've added some faux stitching, paper flowers and some punched butterflies.  The sentiment is from a Little Claire designs set.

Thanks for popping by and for the lovely comments, all greatly appreciated
Hugs
Dawn x


5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Dawn.
    Hope you have had a nice time and are back and ready for crafting in 2013.
    I am not up and running yet (deccie's down then I can get going), but I have not been well over Christmas and New Year, so I will be taking it a bit slow at first.
    On the mend now tho'.
    Gorgeous card with pretty papers and a lovely image. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card \Dawn - really pretty colours - super sweet stamp! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Dawn.
    A wonderful card. I love the sweet image.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog Dawn & your very welcome to the stamp :) the card is beautiful & I'm proud to be able to have it sitting in my lounge, thanks again xx

    ReplyDelete