My Blog List

Monday 14 January 2013

Chronology card



Well this is a turn up for the books, two posts in one day, well hopefully, as I have scheduled this post so fingers crossed it works :)  I guess if you are reading it then it has!  I have made this card using the new Papermania Chronology range.  The background paper and the stamped background come from that collection, the sentiment is from Indigo Blu, the embossed card has been done using a Tim Holtz embossing folder and the gears/cogs are also Tim Holtz.  I have used DI pads to add colour to the background stamp, sentiment and edges.  I have enjoyed making this card as it's a change from the norm for me :)
Have a great evening all and thanks for popping by
Dawn x

3 comments:

  1. fabulous card Dawn - love this docrafts chronology too - I've been using some of the cogs and papers only tonight - very versatile! Big Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Dawn. Perfect for male recipients. I love the whole steampunk thing, especially The Octopode Factory stamps. Love the little cogs - cute!

    Hugs,

    Colette xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic card, Dawn. I love the embossed background.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete