My Blog List

Monday, 14 January 2013

Demo card from Saturday 14th January


Hello to you on this snowy Monday, hope you are keeping warm and safe, I have already ventured out in the snow to post a thank you card to a friend and pick up some desperately needed milk, I have now battened down the hatches and got my crafty head on :)  

The card I am showing today is the card I did as a demo on Saturday at Samuel Taylor's at Embsay I have used the Just Rite stamps and coordinating Spellbinders dies. I created a background using Cosmic Shimmer Acrylic mists and then stamped a background stamp (JustRite - Lattice) with black Brilliance ink.  The stamped label is from Violette Vintage Labels, I stamped the image and then used the acrylic mists as paints and coloured the flowers and letters with them.  I then used an Old Paper DI pad to add some colour to the label.  I embossed a background layer using an embossing folder (sorry not sure what that was called) and then mounted all the layers onto green card.  I added a small sentiment that says 'Thank You' and some Aurora Boreaelis gems. 
Thanks for popping by and hugs until next time.
Dawn x