My Blog List

Monday 14 January 2013

Demo card from Saturday 14th January


Hello to you on this snowy Monday, hope you are keeping warm and safe, I have already ventured out in the snow to post a thank you card to a friend and pick up some desperately needed milk, I have now battened down the hatches and got my crafty head on :)  

The card I am showing today is the card I did as a demo on Saturday at Samuel Taylor's at Embsay I have used the Just Rite stamps and coordinating Spellbinders dies. I created a background using Cosmic Shimmer Acrylic mists and then stamped a background stamp (JustRite - Lattice) with black Brilliance ink.  The stamped label is from Violette Vintage Labels, I stamped the image and then used the acrylic mists as paints and coloured the flowers and letters with them.  I then used an Old Paper DI pad to add some colour to the label.  I embossed a background layer using an embossing folder (sorry not sure what that was called) and then mounted all the layers onto green card.  I added a small sentiment that says 'Thank You' and some Aurora Boreaelis gems. 
Thanks for popping by and hugs until next time.
Dawn x

5 comments:

  1. this is so pretty Dawn - love the colours so much! Hope you enjoy the snow - that that was here last night has now all gone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its gorgeous Dawn. I agree with Rachel the colours are lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janet, your comments always mean so much.
      Dawn x

      Delete
  3. Hiya Dawn.
    Alot of work gone into this super card, love the colours and that embossing folder.
    Got no snow here YET, but think it's on it's way! Stay warm.
    DebbieX

    ReplyDelete