My Blog List

Monday 21 January 2013

Clock Work



Hi there!  Well it's a very snowy day here in North Yorkshire and the sky still looks full so probably lots more to come yet.  Hope you are keeping safe and warm.  I have to venture out later so hoping the main roads are clear, I think wellies and a shovel are in order, fingers crossed I don't have to use it to dig my car out :)

The card I am showing today has been made using the Papermania Chronology range.  I have also used the cog dies and Gold Mirror card to cut out all the cogs I have used as embellishments.  I have added some Tim Holtz clock hands to the sentiment.  I inked the edges of the papers/card with Gathered Twigs DI.

I'm hoping to do some crafting later in the day so keep an eye out for my next post :)
Love
Dawn x

2 comments:

  1. you keep safe in the snow Dawn - its snowing here too but not settling! Think its too wet! Love your card - fabulous work xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Dawn, just super. Love all the clock bits!
    It is snowing here in Barrow too, our first flurish.
    Debbiex

    ReplyDelete