My Blog List

Tuesday 22 January 2013

Have a Hoot



The sun is shining and everywhere looks so pretty covered in snow, I am looking forward to my walk with Maisie today as she loves the snow, just about to have some lunch and then it's wellies on, wrap up and out with the doggy :).........

.......Ok I'm back now and would like to show the card I made last night using the Woodware free stamps and papers that came with my Papercraft Essentials magazine.  I have stamped and paper-pieced the owl using the free papers.  I added a couple of googly eyes (just couldn't resist them!).  I have used a sheet of Kraft card to make the card blank and die-cut some of the papers for layers.  Thanks for calling by, just going to pop a chicken casserole in the oven for tea, see you next time.
Love
Dawn x

7 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn.
    Much nicer weather today isn't it.
    It is so sunny here.
    LOve that "Freebie" owl and those papers, what a great job you hve done with it.
    Keep warm. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn, love the card. I saw that mag with those stamps and was sorely tempted. Now I think I'll have to give in to them!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I had seen these stamps before they became a freebie and thought I would buy them, so glad they were free with the mag :)
      Dawn x

      Delete
  3. fab card Dawn - I love owls and patchwork so this is perfect! Your chicken casserole sounds good too - hope it was xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and love the colour combo. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dawn,

    Love this card. The image is so cute. I love the subtle colours too.

    Colette xxx

    ReplyDelete