My Blog List

Sunday 27 January 2013

Clockwork Notebook



Hi there!  Hope you are all enjoying the weekend, it's been a wet and windy day here and all the snow has magically disappeared and we are now left with a lake instead of the field behind our garden, if it freezes tonight we could be ice skating tomorrow :)  The note book I am showing today was the project I did on my day off on Thursday, not had chance to post until now.  I took a plain note book and covered the front and back with some Kanban 'Industrianan' paper and then I used my new Clockwork Spellbinder embossing folder and embossed some craft metal.  The detail is really fabulous I am 'impressed' (pardon the pun!).  I added some screw brads and some Tims Holtz cogs to the front.  I then die-cut the umbrella man in chipboard and covered him with silver distress stain.  On the corners, both back and front I put some metal corners, think they are Creative Expression ones.



The inside page of the note book I have again covered with paper from Kanban Industriana paper pad.  I stamped the verse and then die cut using decorative labels 8.  The edges were then inked using Pumice Stone Distress ink.   I am really pleased with my note book, not quite sure what I am going to write in it yet, perhaps I could just write my crafting ideas in it when they come to me as I have a habit of thinking of ideas and projects and when I have time to do them I can't remember what I thought of :) (probably an age/time of life thing!)

Well off to do the washing up now :(   Have a great evening and thanks for popping by.
Dawn x

2 comments:

  1. this is amazing Dawn - I absolutely adore it - that embossing folder looks fabulous and its all just perfect! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn.
    What a fab book, just gorgeous. i agree with Rachel the embossing folder is fab too.
    Love that umbrella man, he is so cool.
    I am glad all our snow went are you? Rain now tho!!
    Take care.
    debbiex

    ReplyDelete