My Blog List

Thursday 24 January 2013

Just For You




Good morning :)  Thanks for visiting my little blog today, I really appreciate it.  Today I am showing one of the little cards I made as a demo card at Samuel Taylors, Embsay  last Saturday.  I had a wonderful time playing with the Spellbinders Daisy Topper die set and made this little card using some papers from the Kaisercraft 'Marigold' collection. I die cut the flower and edged the petals with a copic pen, I added some green pearls and a sentiment onto a card blank that I made using Kraftcard.  I used a fine liner pen to doodle round the edge.  It was a quick card to make but I am quite pleased with the result.  

I have a free day today and a crafting project in mind :)  Just a little housework to do first and then it's crafting all the way!  I even have my fortnightly craft class this evening, life doesn't get any better :)  Hope you all have a wonderful day.  Until next time....
Dawn xxx


3 comments:

  1. Hiya Dawn.
    Gorgeous card, love that fab flower. Your doodles are great, I love doing this.
    I cannot wait to see what you get up to today, ooo what will it be!
    Where is your class at, and what do you do there.
    I run a class once a month, it's being your own work, but occasionally I do a project for the girls.
    Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you have a wonderful day Dawn - your card is just beautiful - the die is gorgeous and the papers - well - they're so pretty! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn,

    Beautiful card. The flower is just stunning. The papers are lovely, they have a 'country' feel to them. I like the doodling too.

    I did all my house work this morning (boring). At least I'm free now. Enjoy your class tonight :)

    Love & hugs,

    Colette

    ReplyDelete