My Blog List

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Sewing Themed Bobbin Wreath


Good morning all, hope you are well on this Wednesday morning.  I have quite a busy day today but really hoping to craft at some point in the day.  I am showing a Bobbin wreath that I made yesterday, I have chosen Kaisercraft 'The Lake House' papers to cover the bobbins.  I threaded buttons and silver beads between the bobbins and also tied ribbon and lace between them.  I added three little sewing charms to ribbon and placed them between the bobbins.  The bow at the top is made from a printed ribbon.  





Wishing you a wonderful day
Dawn xxx


5 comments:

  1. supercute Dawn - and I love all those sewing themed charms - what a clever idea xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Dawn. Love all those cute bobbins, and the sweet charms.
    Angie and I will be coming through to do a workshop with Clarky soon, hope I can finally see you. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind comment, I hope I get to see you too :)
      Dawn x

      Delete
  3. Hi Dawn! Love the new blog layout!

    This wreath is just stunning. You are so clever :) The papers, ribbons and charms are beautiful. What a lovely present it would make for someone who loves sewing and needlecraft.

    Loads of love,

    Colette xxx

    ReplyDelete