My Blog List

Sunday 17 February 2013

A Little Birdie Told Me



Good evening, what a beautiful day it has been.  I hope you have had chance to enjoy a little of the sunshine today, it really makes me feel better, especially when I am starting with a dreaded cold.....sore throat and runny nose stage!  

Today the card I am showing is made using the Crafter's Companion cd and stamp set 'Angelica and friends' collection.  I have enjoyed colouring this image and having a full cd of backing papers that are designed for the range is great.  I have used my copics to colour and added some glitter to wings and edge of the dress and some liquid pearls on the little toadstool.  The sentiment was a freebie stamp from Pink Petticoat.  The little bird charm is a Marianne Designs charm.  

It's Kevin's birthday tomorrow so I have also been making his birthday card....I know...left until the last minute :)  At least I had in mind what I was going to make him so it hasn't taken me too long.  Well off to start on the tea now, chicken and veg.  Hope you all have a great evening and thanks for popping  by.

Hugs
Dawn x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn. Lovely card, and I saw these images and Cd on the tv alst week.
    Sorry you are under the weathere, get well soon.
    Hope you get Kevin's card made!!
    Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really pretty card. I love the colours.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn - how odd - I literally just coloured this image up - your card is beautiful - really wonderful - isn't it funy when something like that happens. Hope your DH has a fabby birthday - big hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Evening Dawn,
    I hope you are feeling better today ?
    Just catching up on all your lovely creations ! As you saw on my blog l have been in california. Sara is settling well and has a great job.Its for a year, but they have made it clear they want her for longer, if it all works out.
    Hope all well with you, kevin and amy and of course all the pets. what have you been up to ?
    Hugs
    susan x

    ReplyDelete